Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One of those off days

Whitney said once to google panda pictures when you have a bad day. I'd rather google baby
SRK photos and compare them with adorable hairy chimp babies. Count me in for brown babies^max.

Genevieve and I had a great night last night hitting up a 30 minutes bday party and watching Chak De! but b/c it's impossible to turn off SRK in flat front khakis, crisp white shirts and aviators with scruff I got to bed after 1. I hadn't gotten all of my homework done, but was going to wake up early to do it, but didn't b/c there wer storms all night and I didn't sleep well. I got it done anyway, but getting out of the door was no fun b/c my cream cheese froze.

It rained all day, something I usually love, but both of my umbrellas are MIA and I have to say that today was honestly the first time I've just gotten drenched. I've never found myself walking in the rain before w/o an umbrella, unless I was 6 I guess.

We were informed when we got our group papers back in my English class that one group had tanked. Guess who's!!!

German was fine, but I talked w/ James a lot in English, which actually kind of puts me in a bad mood these days b/c I know I should talk in German more. Also, we did a worksheet and if it weren't for James I'd have been completely lost. James got a haircut, that was a nice surprise for the day I guess.

Make up class was fine, but it can be not the best b/c the bags under my eyes conceal for about .2 seconds then bust through my yellow nutralizer like there's no tomorrow which ruins any look.

And now I have to go back on campus and do a group presentation w/a girl in my English class and miss Glee >: (. After a day like this all you can do is clean the kitchen, which I have. I just wish we had more Swiffer pads b/c my socks are black.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

some days you are just too funny. Too bad about the english paper, yikes. I had a psych professor make the entire class rewrite our 1 page paper based off of 2 paragraphs of information because we all plagarized. Joy!

Ashley said...

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/larry994/full_banana.gif

Enjoy!