Monday, October 5, 2009

I talked with a friend once about how some people's lives seem so great because they only update their blog on good days. I think I must be the opposite and you must all think my life sucks.

I had a bad German day. I thought I had a good German weekend. I watched The Sissi Trilogie from the 50s auf Deutsch on Netflix. It was super cute w/ great costumes and was in German and it was great. Then I had a nice chat w/ Whitney and was all proud b/c my accent's getting better and I really studied the new material and did my worksheet on Saturday.

Well, I get to class today and realize I worked one worksheet ahead and I have no idea what the answers are. When they get to me of course I have the easiest sentence were I just have to conjugate sein=to be for past subjunctive and I totally just babbled something and got it totally wrong when that's like the easiest verb ever!! What a life! I've also noticed that not only can I not speak German, but I'm losing my ability to speak English.

On a good note, I stole a pumpkin from girls in our FHE group. It's a ward activity. Whoever steals the most pumpkins wins.

I dyed at work today. It was super fun and I learned something new.

Meanwhile there are only like three pictures of baby SRK online so I better cheer up!

No comments: