Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Here are some pictures of the past Labor Day weekend. I got a new camera so I told Lindsey (who came to town on her way to Rexburg/for Ashley James' wedding) to make sure I took a lot of pictures.

So yeah, we went to Ashley James' reception in Alpine on Saturday night (I didn't watch a second of the game...) then watched a Bollywood movie w/ friends(I'd already shown Lindsey Lagaan). On Monday we went up to Draper and had lunch w/ the wonderful Shelleys then stopped by the temple. Afterwards we watched Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (making Lindsey's Bollywood grand total 4 for the weekend, we watched Om Shanti Om on Sunday night :))

And so starts another week. I'm feeling more comfortable in German and am realizing that others don't feel as comfortable as I thought. Friday and Saturday is my textile dying all day masters class. I'm stoked.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I want more pictures of Ashley. I want a better look at her dress.

Shelby said...

check facebook, I half tons in my fall '09 album