Monday, September 21, 2009

I had a good day today. I'm getting more confident w/ German by the day and the weather is GORGEOUS!! The leaves on the mountains are changing and it's the first day of my favorite season!! Genevieve and I watch clips from Swades everrrday, which does nothing for our homework doing, or our realistic ideas of men. We went running tonight to 9th and back (I live on 29th, grrr. Oh I guess I should tell you that 9th is really 900, and I live on 29th, and 900 is actually 9 blocks east, so is 29th a 29th from University? I don't know, but I like the grid system). So yeah, running was good. A boy talked to us for a bit. Imagine!! I love south of campus!! I'm now trying to do my homework. If when I get married any of you want to get on my good side/want a present idea, a score of white tshirts for my husband would be appreciated, as long as I was talking about Swades...Don't worry, those thoughts are connected. Um...Oh, I got a raise at work and I'm going to be the first hand for Tartuffe, for which I'm mad stoked. I updated fashionephemera and should really do an Emmys fashion/ NY fashion week review, but that would include a lot of research I don't have time right now. I'm trying to think of something costume related I can spend $1200 on so I can get this ORCA grant and do fun things. Anyway, that was a long entry, but there it is.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Just post a few pictures of the Emmy fashion and post what you think...I'm interested to know which ones you liked and which ones you didn't. :D