Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today was much better than yesterday. Yesterday I watched Taffetas and it was great, but that meant that I didn't do my homework during the show. After the show when I got home I had no desire to do homework so I lolly gagged around until midnight, did my costume history homework then woke up early this morning to finish my German, which went better today, but I feel bad for my new friend James whom I sit next to. Whenever we discuss things auf Deutsch I suck big time and mumble, so he does most of the discussing.

Taffetas is going SO well. The women are a dream to work with. I'm almost done w/ my homework for the night. On Friday is the master class on textile dying from 9-4, and on Saturday as well. There will be a lunch break for the Taffetas' opening potluck. I'ma make dreamcicle jello, like I always do, and like the shop always loves, but of the 2 free hours I have tomorrow between classes and the show I've already scheduled one to figure out Doctor Who Club. Maybe I'll have to make a quick run after the show to Smiths, or heaven forbid hit up Wal-Mart. Anyway, I'm so STOKED for the dying class. One more thing for me to learn!!

No comments: