Monday, September 28, 2009

Can I say again and enough how much I love Provo? The weather's fabulous, the air is clean, the mountains are bursting with color and my life is drama free. Oh how different from a year ago, well, all the landscape stuff was the same I guess.

Anyway, I love fall and I love this new semester if you couldn't tell. I love my job, at which I am doing well and progressing. My future at school, and career wise is looking fabulous. I'm going to try to get a research grant to work w/ Mary on the historical clothing collection again and present research at the Costume Society of America's regionals (I'll be in London for the nationals...but maybe after I graduate).

German is getting better and better. My test scores are going down...but I'm getting more comfortable. I fit in about one Hindi movie a week (Awaara most recentley, and DDLJ again), and that's fantastic. I'm in a super fun makeup class and Genevieve and I go jogging everrrrnight. My life is fabulous.

No comments: