Friday, September 18, 2009

something that makes me happy...

I used an iTunes gift card and bought lots of Hindi music, Rab Ne, Jodhaa, Swades and other random great songs. Because I've been listening to Swades all day I had to check it out from die Bibliothek. Genevieve and I watched the best parts (the best part being "Yeh Tera Woh Tera") this afternoon and I am more agog every time I watch it that it didn't get nominated for an Oscar. Ug! It's such a fantastic movie!

I also checked out Awara w/ Raj Kapoor, for which I'm super stoked. Apparently this movie is where we get the Charlie Chaplin scene at the beginning of Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte from Rab Ne (don't even try to convince me that RK made that look up all on his own 20 years after Charles Chaplin was super successful w/ it). I'm excited to watch it for a Sunday afternoon treat.

Three more performances of Tafettas, then I'm done! Lando and I are co-designing a film project. I'm excited.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Psych went Bollywood this weekend. You should come to my house and watch it On Demand with me. :)

Shelby said...

does tuesday night work for you?