Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fall '09 Begins

I'm back in Provo! Hoo-ray! I love routines and all and having Vay-noos back and doing my grocery shopping is nice. What is not nice is having a mild cold that could turn deadly at any moment. My new roommates are all sophomores and seem like sweethearts. They are amenable to a pre-semester roommate agreement of sorts to get the logistics of living together figured out before there are problems. I have my new laptop. I call it Big Blue in my head b/c it is blue. I like it/her/him. I'm listening to my Bollywood playlist for the first time in a while. The Music and Dance Library where I get my Bollywood DVDs was closed when I went tonight to get something nice to entertain myself w/. I bought three of many books I need. One for each make up, costume history and my writing class. My costume history book is perhaps one of the most beautiful I've ever owned, although my Taschen editions of FASHION are almost too ballin' to surpass. I started reading my writing book b/c I know we'll have reading assignments I won't be interested in or have enough time to read later. Church starts at 12.20. It's backwards. I've never decided on my opinion of backwards church schedules. I bought the fixings for stroganoff, baked potatoes and burritos. Any ideas for other meals w/ minimal ingredients? I also bought an ironing board, hoo-ray! I should make an entry of semester goals so they're more concrete.

That was long paragraph a/b a lot of random stuff. That's what I get for writing after reading T Starr's newest entry. Mine's not as funny.

No comments: