Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm in Payson for the night, then on to Provo tomorrow! UG! I have SO much to do! I looked over my German syllabus tonight, scary. I have to resubmit my health insurance stuff so I don't get charged for the crappy student coverage. I have to figure out how to get one of my Doctor Who Club officers to a mandatory meeting, then attend another meeting so I can actually get the info which will be hard b/c Taffetas starts on Thursday, which I why I can't go to the meeting in the first place. I have to move in, set up my laptop, buy books and groceries tomorrow. UG! And I got an email about the textile dying class being taught by a big USF guy. I have to devote a whole Friday and Saturday to this thing if I want credit, which I do...but um hello, I have other classes on Fridays! UG! College is crazy. And it keeps going faster and faster!

No comments: