Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BW: Side By Side 2


Kareena Kapoor & Paris Hilton

Zayed Khan & Keanu Reeves

Om Shanti Om was the second Hindi film I saw, Krrish being the first. As you can imagine the Deewangi number was way over my head. I saw OSO w/ dear Genevieve and because we didn't recognize the cameos we assigned the Indian celebrities Hollywood counterparts or doppelgangers if you will. The matches are made on appearance and first impression personas. It's pretty fun actually. The previous Abhishek/Sacha Baron Cohen comparison was courtesy of Sarah. After watching Jhoom Barabar Jhoom the comparison between Rikki and Cohen's Ali G was a no brainer, or at least the very least hilarious.

Don't worry, I have more. And once Genevieve and I are back together I'm sure the comparisons will be epic.

No comments: