Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fall Classes!

Anjali inspired me:

My Fall '09 Classes (which I'm v. excited for)
Writing a/b Art & Humanities--->it fulfills one of my last requirements and I'm excited to learn how to sound more inteligent in print
German 202--->fulfill's 2 of my last requirements. If Iwork hard maybe I will actually learn to speak German this semester. I predict a lot of work.
Healthy Living--->health class online, requirement
The Doctrine & Covenants 1st half----> 2nd to last religion requirement
Makeup 1---> my grad student friend is the teacher, I'm excited
History of Costume--->w/ Mary, costume historian extrordinair, with whom I worked this spring and my friend Lando as the TA
Theatre 360--->working backstage on the Tafettas as a dresser (don't worry, I picked the easiest show for myself) requirement
Possible textile dying project for credit at the beginning

Tee hee, my winter semester looks like it's shaping into mostly theatre credits. I'm going for Survey of World Religions, Dramatic Lit 2, Makeup 2, Costume Design 3, Design Project, Study Abroad prep class and Eastern Costume History. So busy b/c of my design project, but so much fun!

No comments: