Friday, August 14, 2009

camping

Can I just point out that the newest entry of Stuff White People Like is basically my last entry about camping? Camping is ridiculous and I'm glad that I am not white in this respect.

On other topics, I head to Boise on Sunday. I am far from ready i.e. my luggage is not packed nor is my room ready for my 2 year absence, but I'm very ready to see my dear newly Idahoian friends and be that much closer to being back in P-town.

I live a very sedentary lifestyle and am almost convinced that if I worked out more, say started running at night again, I'd have more energy during the day. As it is I can take a nap anytime, anywhere. When I really have nothing to do this is bad b/c I usually will take a nap and the my day is just wasted, as opposed to me watching HGTV all day, which is so much more productive.

3 comments:

Gwennifer said...

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy--

I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

dolce vita said...

2 year absence? What?

Shelby said...

I'm just pushing through to graduate. I probs don't have the money to come home for holidays, and I'm mos def not coming back next summer.