Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tomorrow!

I move to Cedar City, but only for six weeks, then I'll be back for six weeks, at first in Pleasant Grove, and then maybe in Payson, maybe in Nebraska for a bit, then I'll be back to Cedar City for four weeks, then who knows! Since Bud will be back from the mish and at BYU I foresee some visiting of the 'lil bro in September. How exciting!!!

I think I will have to be outdoorsy in Cedar. I don't mind the outdoors TOO much, as long as someone else plans my excursions into them. I've been told that I MUST be outdoorsy or I will have nothing to do. I plan to get in with my ward right off the bat, perhaps initiate some foursquare. Perhaps my Provo buds would come down and be outdoorsy with me, I can't give them a place to stay, or guarantee I won't have to work that Saturday, but they can come if they want :).

I'm trying to decided if I want my ward's first impression of me to be uber femme fetale as I am want to be on a Sunday, or if I should go for a more approachable, not 6'3"
Shelby. I'll probably default to the first.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Be your awesome self!

Brianna said...

Are you 6'3" without shoes??

Shelby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby said...

no silly, I'm 6'3" with heels on.

I also hate spelling heels wrong, then deleting the post then reposting only to have it show that I deleted a post of mine, lame.