Thursday, May 19, 2011

I love list entries

-I really want to try the new McDonald's frozen strawberry lemonade.
-It snowed fatty flakes all during work yesterday but was melted by quittin' time.
-It rained fatty rain drops all day today.
-My fittings went really well, my first hand even said so.
-My draper let me build two Spandex body suits.
-Imagine an older, darker, broader Bradley Cooper and you've got Oberon from our Midsummer Night's Dream, kinda dreamy.
-I learned how to take measurements for custom boots today.
-I watch a lot of TV.
-Apparently Ogden's police dept has written a rap, what?
-There might be a YSA dance in town tomorrow night. I'ma go like an hour and a half late to skip the swing dancing lessons, then I'ma gonna pray the playlist is good so I can dance like a maniac and not have to try and talk to the Cedar kids.
-I want to play some foursquare real bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, they're doing Midsummer's? When? I love that show...maybe I'll come visit you. :-)

Whitney said...

I would totally play four square with you! I was SO good in elementary school! When you heading to Lincoln? I can't wait for you to meet P!