Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pulling teeth

Oh boy, getting these Cedar City kids to talk is like pulling teeth. Maybe I just picked the hush ones, but come on! Here's how a convo goes in Provo.

-HI! I'm Shelby!
HI! I'm Bob!
-Sweet! Where you from?
Texas! and you?
-Nebraska!
That's cool!
-Where do you go to school?
BYU! and you?
-BYU also!
What are you majoring in?
-Computer sciences, and you?
Costume design!
-That's cool!
Yes it is!
-talk talk talk

Here's how all of my conversations went last night...

-HI! I'm Shelby
...
-What's your name?
Emily
-Are you from Cedar City?
Yep
...
-Do you go to SUU?
Yep
...
-What are you majoring in?
Elementary Ed
-Cool
...

Yep, that's about it. Like. pulling. teeth.

On a better note, everyone at work is super nice and talkative and fun. Work is picking up. Janet's going to be gone for a week for family business so Kate and I are in charge of the first fittings. I'm SUPER in charge of the rustics, like they are mine. Awesome.

I bought a new camera, so maybe you'll get some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Did you ever find your camera, glasses, etc?