Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lunch Break!

I gotta get back to prep for a fitting, but here's a list.

-I got hit in the face with a soccer ball last night. Check my facebook status for more details. I'll just say that I haven't had that completely numbing sensation in years, and now my nose isn't numb anymore, ouch. Luckily or unluckily I haven't gotten black eyes from it.

-Mel and Lando come to work tomorrow! And go back up to Provo this weekend. Maybe (wink) I will bum a ride.

-If you are my friend and live in Provo you'd better not go out of town for the holiday this weekend.

-USF does not give Memorial Day off.

-I'm excited to do my laundry tonight.

-My nose REALLY kind of hurts...

-Janet got back today! Yippee skippy!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love that you're blogging again! Keep it up!

MOM said...

I love it too, keep it up.