Monday, May 9, 2011

A car

I officially own Vay-noos, the my sister's Saturn that I've been driving for two and a half years! Of course the DMV people were a lot scarier in my head and the whole paperwork stuff took about 6 minutes, if that. I opted for the arch plates because I don't ski. If I was a DMV worker I'd be the happiest most cheerful one ever. This is no reflection on the worker I had. She was very nice, but I'd be SO nice people would blog about me. That being said, I'm super glad that for the time being it looks as though I will not need to be a DMV worker.

I head to Cedar City on Wednesday morning! Today is MY day to get ready, as the last week has been Janet's. I'd be more motivated if it wasn't raining a ton. Mostly I just want to watch Netflix in bed.

1 comment:

Gwennifer said...

A. I'm really feelin' the new blog layout!

2. I love that you're blogging again!

iii. Cedar. City. In. Vaynoos. Your life is wonderful.