Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peace out!

A'ight, I'm going. The ward and I played four square until midnight last night. For those of you that stayed until the bitter end, I salute you. I'm really going to miss that gang. Janet and I will leave around 9ish this morning. I've been fortified with a wonderful breakfast by Papa O, Martha's dad. We'll get into Cedar around noon and hit the ground running! We need to unload and pull this afternoon, then meetings tomorrow and Friday. My friend McKell will be coming down tomorrow I think, and Melanie and Lando in two weeks or so. I definitely won't be alone! But I will miss you Provo kids. Don't worry, I'll be back in six weeks. Shh shh shh babies, don't cry.

Anydoctorwho...That's about it. I have no idea what the internet situation is in my housing so this might be it for a while, but feel free to comment, facebook, email or text me! Pictures have been requested, but I can hardly post any w/o a camera let alone the interwebs...

No comments: