Friday, July 17, 2009

"The Mission Field"

There's a singles' ward baptism tomorrow morning. I'm excited. I have no idea who's getting baptised, but I think it's important to attend convert baptisms to strengthen you as the attendee and the convert so they know they're cared about. We had a baptism in my winter ward at BYU, but for the most part that's the exception in that part of the world. I'm definitely enjoying the chances I have to go out with the Sister missionaries while I'm home and be around investigators and new converts. One of the perks of being home I guess, besides free room and board.

And speaking of the opposite, I'm thinking of writing some balling cover letters and sending my resume to whoever I can think of involved in Don 2. I highly doubt their filming will be on schedule and am hoping that I could maybe just stay on in Europe after my London classes are over. That'd be the day. Also, Farah Khan and Red Chillies needs to make another movie, and I need to be a part of it. By the end of next school year I'll have taken all the costume classes offered, and 2/3 make up classes. I'd be pretty helpful on set.

4 comments:

Gwennifer said...

We're totes going to rock the MTC when I'm back in Utah.

Ashley said...

I saw a pop up ad recently about esurance wanting people for a new Bollywood themed commercial. You should look into that.

Shelby said...

I checked out their website. I'm pretty sure some of the videos they posted as part of the contest aren't even Bollywood, Indian cinema yes, but I don't think in Hindi. Others though are the most recent Bollywood available!

dolce vita said...

I'm going to keep bothering the maternal unit to find you contacts. Did you know my mom lived next door to the Bachchan family when she was growing up? She tried stalking Jaya for a brief part of her life, but it didn't work out.