Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BW: New Ratings and Don 2

While trying to get a new background my gadgets were deleted so I had to redo my Bollywood list. This gave me an excellent opportunity to re-rate the movies I've seen, which I've been meaning to do b/c I think I've been too kind to some, and haven't given due justice to others. I still find it hard to believe that I have so many in the 4 range, but I guess I'm easily pleased. I find I'm swayed immensly by good acting even when a good script is absent (U Me Aur Hum). And I also can't be swayed by actors I dislike, even if they are good (Rani).

I just got done watching Don 2006, what the fish yo?! Seriously? I liked it, it was intense, only I hated the ending, although it was genius. Anyway, Don 2 is on my list of Bollywood movies being made in 2010 that I'm keeping an eye on for possible internshippery. Sources say Don 2 will be filmed in Dublin and Berlin May '10. I'll be in London for six weeks May through June!! Hmm...how to make this work...It's the only movie of SRK's on IMDB that's not already done filming. Berlin's even perfect b/c I speak (cough cough) German, sort of. Too bad I actually have to go to classes and stuff in London. I'll look into it.

No comments: