Monday, July 27, 2009

email switch?

should I switch all my emailing things to my gmail account? It's currently my professional account, but it's annoying having two. I have nothing against my Yahoo account and think it'd be a pain to get everyone to use my gmail, but I'll have to switch over eventually. I don't want to go into grad school w/ my address from seventh grade. My blog is even w/ my yahoo account, and facebook, and all my professors know my yahoo account, but I guess the best time to change would be at the beginning of a new school year. Heck, I'll be confusing everyone w/ a new phone number soon anyway.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Yes, change it! And I'll teach you how to use filters to sort all those annoying Facebook emails, work emails, etc. You can do it with Yahoo too, but google is the bomb.com.

dolce vita said...

I agree with your sister. And, Googlevoice--apparently, you just set up a number, and it links to your phone. So long as you call within the 48 states--everything is free. This way, I can call you and we can have long conversations without my phone bill climbing through the roof!!!

dolce vita said...

Also, I want you to come here and meet SPD. And my Bollywood--loving white friends.