Monday, October 26, 2009

Of horror flicks and commercial shoots.

So on Friday I went to Dark Water w/ Genevieve, her friend Ben and my friend John. fun was had by all. The movie was ridiculously scary in a very Japanese way. John and I were scared out of our minds. Genevieve and Ben stayed for Ringu, John and I got gelatto.

On Saturday!!! I wardrobe supervised a commercial shoot!! The commercial had Israelis and Palestinians and was shot at a run down mill south of Eureka. It was amazingly awesome!! This being my first time on a set I was nervous, but it was really the best possible first experience. Since there was fighting and guns and explosions involved the worse the costumes looked the better. All I did was give them their costumes (the director got everything together) and then rub professional dirt on their face and spray them w/ glycerin water (it doesn't evaportate so it looks like sweat). I drove down at 7 am and drove away at 7pm. I got home at 8 then struck the opera at 9. Fun times!!!

Halloween this Saturday. I'm going on a temple trip to Manti then making chili, then going to a scary Swedish vampire movie (Let the Right One In) with John. Friday night is a tri-ward ice skating/hockey activity. Hopefully I won't bash my head open like I did the last time.

I haven't watched a Hindi movie for over a month I think. Ug classes!!!

No comments: