Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday

I went to Theatre Mitu (a company from NYC)'s production of Death of a Salesman last night. It was a very good production. The performances were superb and the concept was great, but it couldn't help the fact that the play was Death of a Salesman. I just don't like that play. But it was good. I went w/ my friend Lando and it was great.

I filled out the passport app online this morning. I just need my birth certificate and photos. I'm excited. I was looking into going to Germany or Vienna whilst in the London area, but Vienna is 14 hours away by train. Granted I'd get to be in Vienna for a day, but I think Paris is a better option, only being 6 hours away. I would like to use my German though. I wonder if there's anything on the coast worth seeing, seeing as Berlin and Frankfurt and Hamburg are so inland.

I heard it snowed in NE today. That's fun. The weather's still nice and warm here, although the mornings are frigid so I carry my coat around all day.

I want to make coffee cake real bad.

I re-watched Luck By Chance on Thursday with Genevieve. Such a good movie. We have New York and need to watch it, but we haven't been in the mood for a downer, and I'm not a huge fan of John Abraham.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

We had coffee cake last week. It was so good. :P

Lizzie Woolley said...

I thought this this play was one of the best that I've seen.