Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I've updated fashionephemera w/ some of my recent projects.

Midterms!! Technically none of my classes really have midterms, but projects have piled up this week.

Genevieve and I still haven't watched New York. We're planning on watching it tonight, but I don't know if I can in good conscience w/ all the homework I have.

Genevieve and I went to Psycho at the International Cinema last Saturday. I'm in love w/ Norman Bates. He is so ridiculously attractive and endearing, it isn't fair. Needless to say I screamed my head off. Fun was had by all.

Friday night I'm going w/ some friends to IC to watch Japanese horror films Dark Water and Ringu. So scary!!!

The week before my birthday IC is showing Straight from the Heart w/ Salman, Ajay, and Aishwarya. I'm stoked and am planning a party.

Time to go to work!! Since the opera's running and we're super productive w/ Children of Eden there is very little to do.

2 comments:

Gwennifer said...

I'Z SO JAZZED FOR SCARY MOVIES.

AMODINI said...

Didn't know it had an English title, but it is such a lovely film - one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy it !