Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just some stuff

While walking home today I straight up saw some human hair on a tree branch like someone had gotten caught and yanked themselves away. I thought about CSI.

I can't spell "skillz" without a Z anymore.

I updated fashionephemera w/ my outfit from today. I felt cute.

I've been dying at work for the past three days. It sure is fun, but frustrating.

I made faces at a baby through a trashcan while eating my dinner in the Cu-gare-ee-uht today.

At first you'd think Nigel from So You Think You Can Dance? is the definition of a poser, but he's pretty straight legit.

On that note, there was a same sex ballroom couple on tonight. They were good and I was uncomfortable.

One of my roommates has a fever, I refuse to talk to her.

I wish I watched bones more often.

I'm considering working for a couple of years before grad school. It's highly recommended.

No comments: