Sunday, October 11, 2009

Theatre I've Seen

I was just trying to figure out how much theatre I've seen in my life. I haven't included singing and dancing performances I've seen.

UNL
The Magic Flute
La Boheme
Susannah

Southwest High School, Lincoln NE

Footloose
The Diviners
Black Elk Speaks
My Fair Lady
Beauty and the Beast
Amadeus
Westside Story
A Piece of My Heart

Western Stage

Arsenic and Old Lace
Anything Goes

BYU
You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown
Little Women
A Midsummer's Night Dream
The Seagull
Roofsliding
Woyzeck*
Houseboat Honeymoon
Don Giovanni
Dial M for Murder
Thoroughly Modern Millie**
MacBeth
Dancing at Lugnasa
Berenice
Jungle Book
Tafettas
Various and Sundry Mask Clubs

This BYU season!!
Tales of Hoffman
Children of Eden
Tartuffe
As You Like It
Blood Wedding*
Absent Friends

Other Companies

Death of a Salesman--Theatre Mitu
Sweeney Todd in Concert--The Castle

*designed
**associate designed

No comments: