Sunday, March 29, 2009

Krishna Krishna Hari Krishna

I'm too tired to write much, but basically here are photos from after Genevieve and I got back from the Festival of Colors at the Hindu Temple in Spanish Fork. They burn a witch and throw bagsof color. We got there late so only saw the puff above the Temple once it had already started, but people were happy to get us colorful when we showed up and it was all over. This is a huge deal around here. Traffic was a nightmare (mucho accidents) and it was pretty much chaos everywhere, like thousands of people. Fun times though, next year we'll have to go earlier for the real ritual stuff.




Shelby out.

4 comments:

Gwennifer said...

Your sleeve looks coooooool.

Caitlin said...

You ruined the new shirt I bought you???

Shelby said...

it's not ruined, it magic stuff that washes out!

Brianna said...

I'm totally jealous! I always wanted to go to that when I lived close, but we moved right before it happened last year. It looks like it was fun!