Saturday, June 27, 2009

So I had a completely lazy, boring, mind numbing week last week. But now that my sister's wedding reception is over I can plan my summer! I'm not getting a job b/c I'm only home for two months. I'm sure I'll do some babysitting, but other than that I'm free to have a "Jane Austen" summer, i.e. I have no responsibilities other than refining my "accomplishments". I need to make myself a schedule otherwise I won't ever get anything done. I think it will go something like this.

8am wake up; half hour of yoga (to limber up if I do do any photoshoots this fall)
8.30 breakfast and scriptures
9. shower etc.
9.30 hindi
10.30ish sew
noonish; lunch
noon.30-3 sew/watch bollywood
3-6 art of some sort (collages this summer?), or practice horn or piano
after dinner: be social w/ sarah or others.

I think that looks pretty good.

2 comments:

Gwennifer said...

NEW LAYOUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!?

dolce vita said...

Shelby-if you can stick to this schedule, you win at life.