Monday, June 29, 2009

NE ftw

I DID wake up and go running and did power yoga and practiced Hindi and altered and cut out a dress for tomorrow's adventures! funtimes!



I also went to FHE at the Singles' Ward per Melissa's request. I was avoiding b/c of some expected awkwardness, but said awkwardness was nowhere to be found and it was actually a blast.



After FHE I had a hot date w/ Melissa and some Sonic slushes and we gabbed and had a wonderful time. I love my Nebraska peeps hard-core^max. I get settled in in Provo then I grumble a/b leaving, but then I'm quickly reminded about the awesomeness that is Lincoln, NE and its dwellers.



Here's a fun foto (and now I google search something random to put below).

ya 'member when Herbie was cool?

1 comment:

dolce vita said...

OMG Herbie the Husker!
Hahahahahaha, Hindi. My mom told me to tell you that you're a better Indian girl than I am :)