Friday, May 1, 2009

freitag macht spass!

First: for all you Bollywood haters, Bollywood's a huge industry that's recognized internationally for its excellence in cinema. At least I don't obsess over and research slasher movies.



That being said, Haleh at school, who's an amazing grad student, and I just got done w/ an hour of henna-ing and Bollywood talk in her office. She burned me a copy of the Om Shanti Om soundtrack and I love her for it, among other things. Man I love college.



Tomorrow I have an opening social for the ward, then at noon I'm doing a foto shoot for Haleh. She has some costumes she needs modeled and a foto student friend that's going to shoot them. I get to wear her lovely creations and she's going to do my hair and make-up and it'll be so artsy and great!!



I actually had class today. It's going to be a lot of fun I think. I also starting catalogueing the first of 1000+ hats into our computer at work. I actually really like this kind of stuff.



After the foto shoot tomorrow Haleh, Martha and maybe others are going to watch Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...(K3G) which has HRITHIK ROSHAN AND SHAH RUKH KAHN!!! I'm more than a little excited for 3 1/2 hours with these men together.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

you are obsessed. it's a little unhealthy.

Ashley said...

I love you even if you are weird about Bollywood. :p