Friday, April 17, 2009

update, that is all.

So we watched all of Om Shanti Om on Wednesday night again. Needless to say it's even more awesome than the first time. I can't get the music out of my head, so good! Turns out however, brace yourselves....Bollywood actors/resses have playback singers! Oh horrors of horrors. Why can't everyone be Hugh Jackman? or why can't they be Indian Hugh Jackmans? The triple threat is dying, and soon we'll only be left with Disney children and no one wants that. And even then, when the likes of Zach Efron drops musicals we're doomed. Basically the Indians need to step up so my soul ceases to be crushed and Bollywood needs to be more international.

I killed a final this morning. I have five left. I've been working throughout. Macbeth is almost off site at least. Go Dog is struck. Our summer project is organizing and storing all our hats.

Ashley James came to town, we went out to ice cream last night. Her bf Scott tagged along. It was great. I love living in UT where people always have excuses to visit.

1 comment:

Gwennifer said...

Ack, I'm so sad it's not really them. My whole life was going to based upon what I thought to be Shahruhk Kahn's tremulous tones.