Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Weekend


On Friday night I went to stalk the make up crew for Macbeth because Allyn was working it and she's my costume bud and I was going to borrow her markers to render with, but she was sick! As was another girl, and others were not there either, so even though I have no make-up training I worked the show. Ai, the make-up supervisor for the show, was more than happy to let me help. I held stencils for tattoos and poured blood into Ai's hand for blood backstage, and I got to hold the paper towel against Matt's chest when he gets all bloody to be Banquo's ghost. It was fun. The show actually struck that night so I hung around and was a nuisance. I didn't wardrobe supervise for this show, my assistant did, but I helped out a little. The stage manager wouldn't give me any power tools to help me strike set :*(.On Saturday for the morning session the ward had brunch at Bro. Schultz's. For Sunday Becca and I stayed in the apt. My friend Anna, who is TVless came over for the day. I practiced my embroidery.




Shelby out.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Embroidery? When did you turn 70?

Gwennifer said...

Like 10 years ago :p