Tuesday, April 28, 2009

spring term!

So I'm moved into my new place south of campus. Grossness however, the complex has wireless, but I don't think the wall jacks work anymore, so I'll be internet-less until I can get a wireless card for my PC. Also, I don't think they have workable landlines either, so if you want to call me you can pay me moneys for my phone. Gross! anyway, I'll try to get that all figured out.

My new place is super ghetto, but wonderful. South of campus is so much more lively. Last night I got together w/ kids from my old ward, and a friend from Freshman year and watched the first half of Pride and Prejudice. It was fun. I worked for 6 hours today. I'm only taking Advanced Sewing, but it doesn't start until Friday. Once it's up and running though it'll be 4 hours three times a week!!

So yeah, I'm trying to squeeze out all the internet time I can, but honestly, besides checking my mail, facebook and this, I don't do much on the internet. So yeah, um...if you want to contact me, send me an email and I'll try to check it as regularly as possible.

Shelby out.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I don't think you'll find anywhere south of campus that isn't gross. Kevin wants to know what you'll be paying there for a shared room in the fall.