Sunday, April 12, 2009

BW: Bollywood here I come!


So I'm mildly obsessed with Bollywood now and after watching Om Shanti Om w/ Shah Ruhk Kahn I've decided to become well aversed in all thing Bollywood. It's a good thing then that I have three incredible Indian friends who humor me. Oh man, Bollywood, how do you be so catchy?




I had a great Easter. I looked cute and spring-timey. We had people over for dinner. We had ham of course, and creamcicle jell-o. We smashed Mexican eggs all over each other. I'm having a hard time focusing on school because it's so beautiful now that spring is here, but I'll manage. Finals start on Friday and go through the next Wednesday. I move into my new apartment on the 27th.


Shelby out.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I tried watching a Bollywood movie once...I think I lasted about half an hour.

Whitney said...

I bought Bride and Prejudice before I understood what bollywood was...I can barely stand to watch it.

Gwennifer said...

^---Blasphemies.