Wednesday, February 18, 2009

oh the social whirl-wind that is my life.

Last weekend was a three day and I had lots of fun. Let's see...on Friday...I can't remember what I did, but it was fun. Oh yeah, I babysat for Ash and watched Swan Princess, that was fun, as were the kids. I helped Kevin move the TV downstairs beforehand and drove the Saturn home after! Yay! I have a car. Genevieve and I have named it Ven-oos. On Saturday I woke up early to do Go Dog laundry that wasn't brought down, and then had a costume meeting for our Spring Sing in the Ward, I went to a build for Habitat for Humanity and met some super cool kids, then the gang and I (minus Becca) went to Nicholas' to play games. After games I crashed. Sunday night we had a Mexican Dinner, courtesy of Nadin, and had TONS of people over. It was a blast. We played games late into the night. Monday I went to Shopaholic with Shannon, Jill, Chris and baby. Then I went to Payson to hang out w/ Ash, then I actually did my homework.

For this weekend...I have a date! A guy from Doctor Who Club and I are going to the men's V-ball game. He's super nice, and dates a lot so I'm expecting a fun night, and in case you didn't catch the profundity of this event: This is my first REAL BYU date, where the guy asked ME out! It only took 3 1/2 semesters. And this is also the 3rd guy ever to ask me out (Sam, Cole, and now Tim). On Saturday I'll build for Habitat, then find something else fun to do.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I want to know how your date went!