Saturday, February 21, 2009

BEE-YYYY-Utiful

Oh man, I love it here at BYU. I just got back from a Habitat build. Nadin came with to shoot some footage for a documentary. We went out to McDonald's after. Such a great day. I love doing things and being social this semester! It beats the heck out of my last three semesters, ESP my last semester. The weather is getting nicer (who knows if it'll stay) and we've passed the middle of Winter Semester. Somedays I just stand at the bus stop at 8 in the morning and look at the mountains and love my live. This feeling also occurs when I walk accross campus after being in the shop for hours, or driving Ven-oos to places I've never driven before or when I hang out with Ashley or when the roommies have fun parties and have people over. Pretty much I'm living the college life and loving it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

See...you totally want to live in Provo after you graduate. :D