Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February the Fourth

I have a cold, but meh. Because this blog has basically turned into an ongoing schedules of events in my life...

Before the end of the week I have a New Testament, Isaiah and Marriage Prep paper due. I haven't started any of them, but they're super easy.

On Friday I'm going to Carolin(e?) with my costume shop buddies. It's the new Tim Burton film based on some book, I don't know. Some of the girls really like the book, so we're going.

On Saturday, I should probably do homework and clean my room and chop up one of my dresses to make a skirt, and Saturday night I'm going to go out with Shannon Herrick! She's coming down for Jill's baby's blessing (yes, Jill has a baby!) so we're going to rock it hard-core Provo style on Saturday night.

On Sunday I'm going to Jill's ward for the blessing, then dinner w/ the Herricks at Jill's afterwards. I'm so happy to have NE people around me! Jill's husband is in the bishopbric of a singles' ward, so I'll get to visit w/ more young happen'in cats my age. Isn't that fun?

I baked pumpkin cookies on Tuesday night. They are delicious of course, although I hate the elevation here that makes me guess on time, jerk.

1 comment:

Gwennifer said...

While I'm studiously avoiding the oxymoron of "Provo" and "hardcore" being withing a mile of each other, I'll congratulate you on your social productivity lately! You've been so out and aboutish!

You'll have to tell me how Coraline is, since I do plan on seeing it at some point. In exchange, I'll give you my review of the Grand Tetons on Sunday :]