Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun Fun Good Good Times (that's Hebrew for Funner, Better Times)

Because I'm such a social butterfly, and you all absolutely die to know what's on my dance card...

Friday:
Tubing with the ward at Soldier Hollow

Saturday:
7a. laundry and repairs for Millie
9.30a. babysit for Ashy
1.30-5p. Habitat for Humanity Build
6.30p. Millie with Ashy!
10.30 Strike Millie!
midnight: funtimes with the roomies

Aren't I so much fun? I had an off day, I just didn't want to think, but I got to take a package to shipping for the costume shop, so I know where that is now. I like being the wardrobe supervisor because I always have a job to do. Besides training dressers and doing laundry and repairs for running shows, I also send back costumes we've borrowed and check in, size and stock costumes that are returned to us. I'm also in charge of keeping our dressing rooms pretty free of superfluous costumes, which is hard right now because we're storing our USF pulls for Millie in the Margett's dressing room, along w/ Dancing at Lugnasa, which we didn't strike for some reason. I just got done restocking the extra male costumes I pulled for Millie, and the A-room (our onsight storage) was looking good, but then Pioneer Theatre Co (based out of the UofU) sent back 90 costumes they borrowed for their production of The Light in the Piazza. So I unpacked those, and need to restock them, and sent Pioneer their costumes we borrowed for Millie, but the A-room is still full of costumes that need to be put away!! Oh, and I have a rack offsight that needs to be stocked. I don't think I'll be stitching for awhile, but I love to be in the dark recesses of A-room w/ my iPod and a lot of pretty musty costumes, or pretty, musty costumes.

I really didn't want to think during pattern making, so my cowl neck is horrible, but I think cowl necks are horrible, so there it is.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

No party for Tyler...just cake and ice cream with the family. We can come get you if you'd like...unless of course you really want to take the bus. Or you don't have to come at all if you are busy. You'll see him on Saturday. It's all up to you. :)

Gwennifer said...

Dude, you should left me help you with putting costumes back sometimes--I don't spend as much time in the HFAC as I'd like anymore :[