Saturday, January 17, 2009

Millie!

Millie's first dress rehersal was on Thursday night. We had one on Friday and this morning too. It all looks really great! In general shoes are falling apart and girls aren't hat pinning enough, but we'll get it all figured out and it'll be wonderful. I've had lots of fun comments about Mrs. Meers. The actress is crazy so her costumes look even more ridiculous. I have to go to rehersal on Tuesday night, then the show's on its own! I'm going to the Wednesday preview w/ my friend Sam, then the Saturday performance w/ Colette and her nephew, and finally the closing performance w/ Ashley, after which the set and all the costumes will be struck and you'd never know we ever had a show :)

I'm having an MLKJ Day Eve party tomorrow. Really I'm just having a lot of random people over and we'll play games etc because we don't have school the next day and I'm trying, and succeeding in being more social. Last Saturday we went dancing, tonight we're going ice skating w/ the ward, on Monday I'm going to my friend's friend's for a movie night. Isn't life fun?

3 comments:

MOM said...

Translate for your old mom, what's a MLJK day?

Caitlin said...

Oh Mom... Martin Luther King Junior day. Which I get to celebrate by writing a paper about the architecture in Australia! Woo hoo!

Whitney said...

I'm so proud of your social skills Shelby!