Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goals!

1: Go out w/ friends/boys at least one night a weekend.
2:Don't do homework on Friday or Saturday nights.
3:Get some guy friends.
4:Reconnect w/ friends that are't my roommates or from the costume shop.
5:Go to the temple at least one time a month.
6:Up my GPA for a second semester.
7:Have Fun!!
8:Get an A in Bro. Parker's New Testament class.
9:Get an A in my Writings of Isaiah class.
10:Get at least a B+ in my Pattern Making class
11:Stay in better touch w/ my family i.e. call half my siblings once every other week :)

4 comments:

Gwennifer said...

Wooooooo, goals!

Whitney said...

I love my Belby!

Caitlin said...

Apparently I have dyslexia because I read "call my half siblings" and wondered how I was so out of the loop...

Ashley said...

You need to add "babysit for Kevin and Ashley once a month". :D