Friday, January 9, 2009

I figured I should update you on my life.

My mono wasn't too bad. I got over it fairly quickly. Finals week went well, I raised my GPA. Christmas was good. Whitney and I crocheted and knitted, respectively. I like to be home and around friends and family, but as you can imagine some things had changed since I was last home so I was very very happy to get back to BYU and occupy myself. Now I'm trying to decide if I should stay Spring because Nebraska holds less and less for me now. If I stayed I'd take Advanced Sewing and keep working in the costume shop. It's a very attractive thought to me. Also, my Spring finals would be around Logan's birthday so mom and dad could maybe drop Bud off at the MTC and pick me up all at once.

Millie is fast approaching. I will be sewing a lot of trim onto Meers' costumes to make her horrible. Here is a picture I took at publicity photos.




3 comments:

Marisa said...

I say stay! Not that I don't want you here to see Grant, but if you can get done with school that much faster, I say DO IT!

Gwennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwennifer said...

Meers is positively atrocious. I'm so jazzed to see Millie on the 30th!