Thursday, December 11, 2008

Too many sweets.

I'm really looking forward to the Holidays, mostly watching library movies with Whitney and knitting, and squeezing babies. Life seems so simple when you're squeezing other people's kids.

Work's been crazy. I've been sewing for hours daily but seem to get nothing done. Next week I'll work a lot. I want to get Meers completely put together before break. We dyed her slip orange today, it was exciting.

I left a copy of Pygmalion I checked out from the library in Cole's car over Thanksgiving. He's found it however and is sending it to me.

I want to make a dress for the two wedding receptions I have the night I get back in. I think I'll work the first half of the day, study and take tests the second half, and sew at night next week. That sounds like a good plan.

I've had a lot of sweets this week and hardly any meals. That's no good. I eat truffels or fudge or whatever all day in the costume shop, then I'm not hungry for my lunch when I get off of work at 2 or 3, so I don't eat until I get home at 5 or 6. That's no good.

We had a Jingle and Mingle for Enrichment tonight. It was a dessert potluck. I at six truffels at work, skipped lunch, had a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner then a plate full of other people's desserts. I'm picky about desserts.

We went to Sister Flygar's (our RS lady) house for the activity. It was AMAZING! Imagine a Christmas Hunting Lodge and you have her house. It was very festive.

My brain exploded on Tuesday, it's still recovering. This has been the longest week of the semester.

No comments: