Sunday, December 14, 2008

December so far...

So besides eating too many sweets and breaking up with my wonderful boyfriend, I have done things this month!! Namely, I turned 20, that's a big deal, and I'm getting ready for finals, also kind of a big thing. Here are some pictures...


I went to the Temple on my birthday after I did Houseboat laundry in the morning. It made me feel really good and was a good trip overall.

I spent the day searching for a new Winter coat to adopt. I found good ol' Mr. Orange atBurlington. I actually put it on layaway and got it yesterday on the way to Emily's b-day in Payson.

During the night of my birthday we went to The Duchess at the dollar theatre in Provo, and A Muppet Christmas Carol at the dollar theatre in the student center. This is a picture of the Ice Age 3 trailer before Christmas Carol.

Becca made me a Black Forest cake for my birthday, and all the homies made me oreo balls. I think this is when Too Many Sweets December started.Some night last week, I didn't screw the cap all the way on my laundry detergent...

This morning I made an hour by hour plan for this week as to maximize productivity and scorage.

PS how do I get it so my pictures enlarge when you click on them?

4 comments:

MOM said...

Dear Shelb,
Cute coat! Can't wait 'til you come home. Love MOM

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the coat! Of course you can have a baby! Mike is speaking in another ward and I'll gladly welcome the help!

Whitney said...

What is houseboat laundry? What if I don't stay in Lincoln that long?

Ashley said...

I don't know how to do that...mine just automatically do sometimes.

As long as you didn't stick your tongue down any of my children's throats I think we'll be okay. :P