Friday, December 5, 2008

It's not that bad

I am doing really very good for having just broken up. I am sad, but don't worry too much about me. A man I deeply care about and that I talked to everyday will no longer be in my life. That sucks, but we both know nothing was wrong with either of us, or our relationship necessarily. The bottom line is that the Lord has different people for us set aside somewhere. I have faith that this is all for the best and thank our Heavenly Father for giving me such comfort throughout this whole thing.

I can't wait to come home for Christmas and make fudge and love on babies and watch cheesy Hallmark movies!! I'll see you all soon!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! oh, and Happy Pearl Harbor day ;-).

Elizabeth said...

Shelby! I can't wait for you to come home and love on my babies! I'm thinking of you!

Ashley said...

No loving on babies...we discussed this on Saturday. :P

Whitney said...

Shelby! I will gladly watch Hallmark movies with you...and anything british you get from the library.

CCVDG said...

Shelbs,
I wish I was there to watch Masterpiece Theatre or Hallmark movies or Jane Austen with you. Are you sure you don't want to come here for the holidays? You know I always have good food.