Monday, December 13, 2010

Degrees of seperation

Ok, so I've had this figured out for awhile, but I'm six legit degrees of separation from Gandalf. So here we go...

I worked Brian Stokes Mitchell's wardrobe for his BYU concert who was in Frasier with
Kelsey Grammer who was in Cheers with
Ted Danson who is married to
Mary Steenburgen who was in Back to the Future III with
Christopher Lloyd who was in Back to the Future II with
Elijah Wood who was in Lord of the Rings with
Sir Ian Mclellan who is Gandalf.

Want me to do do Dumbledore? Ok.

I met Toby Stephens who is
Maggie Smith's son who was in Harry Potter with
Michael Gambon and/or Richard Harris.

That one was pretty short. I hope to expand my degrees as I work in the biz. Since I know Janet Swenson who worked on the Osmond Show with the likes of Bob Hope I'm two degrees away from lots of famous people, but that is kind of cheating. Not really, but I want more legit connections. I have other friends who've work w/ famous people, so try me!

Javier Bardem for Nadin

I've worked with Carl Wesson who worked hair and make up on Maverick with
James Garner who was in Space Cowboys with
Tommy Lee Jones who was in No Country for Old Men with
JAVIER BARDEM.

There you go.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Funny and impressive.

Martha O. said...

My sister-in-law's sister had a speaking role in Footloose. BAM! Kevin Bacon.