Tuesday, June 22, 2010

London: For Marth and Lex

Yes yes, I didn't blog about anything on the Continent except my first day, and now I'm back in London, but I have to blog for Marth and Lex.

AHHH! London is amazing! But about a tenth of its awesome is memories of time with you (because come on, London's too awesome to be dampened TOO much by your absence). So, here is a photo essay (correct term?) of my missage of you.


Because I've been without Martha telling me when to eat it got to be 3 in the afternoon and all I'd had was a chicken sandwich at 10 (when I hadn't had dinner the night before). So...I made sure I ate my dinner and got some protein. After I checked in at my hostel I got a good old Bento Box, sans Martha, as you can see. I bought Japanese candy in her honor.


After dinner I went over to the Globe to see if I could catch a groundling ticket for tonight. I had a soft serve in honor of Lexy. I got a double cone. She knows what that means.


I took a load off at Southwark after the Globe. And drank WATER, by myself.


I know that Burrough Market being empty has nothing to do with Martha and Lexy not being here, but it was so sad and lonely.


Ok, this is hilarious. I wanted to take a picture of how long the escalator was for Lexy, but I didn't want to be an ugly tourist and hold up traffic so I took a picture on the sly as I went up. After the flash went off I realized it totally seemed like I was being a bigtime creeper. I was going to delete this photo, but I think it'll be great on a plate.

2 comments:

Martha O. said...

Did you get the curry bento?

Lexy said...

Haha yeah I know what a double cone means. It's the coolest cone I've ever seen hahahahaha. And thank you for saving the picture for a plate :)