Sunday, April 18, 2010

two lists

So...Things that are going wrong in my life w/in the past 2 weeks:

-The day I learned my grandpa died I also learned I have to have oral surgery.
-The day I got back from my grandpa's funeral I scheduled my oral surgery for a week before I go to London.
-There's a volcano erupting in Iceland that's stalling all European air travel.
-I express ordered the fabric for the wedding dress I need to have done before I go to London w/ 3 weeks to spare. I leave in 9 days and long story short the fabric has yet to arrive.
-I have to move out of my apartment in 6 days.
-I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow and have said all I can think to say in 5 pages.

Things that are going well in my life:
-Gladiator was on Friday night
-3:10 to Yuma was on last night
-I'm almost done with my finals, my costume renderings look pretty great.
-When all is said and done I [might be] in London.
-I got a $500 award for being the TMA Outstanding Design and Technology Student.
-I got half of what I asked for for a grant I applied for to stay on in Europe.
-I got some extra money left over from scholarships for spring term.
-Mommy and Daddy are coming out to see me off.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You have money to buy our TV now. :P

Marisa said...

3:10 to Yuma-no way-maybe it will be back on :-). Have fun!!