Monday, December 14, 2009

Nine

1) I had five birthday cakes.
2) I have a tall man friend that seems very tall. I asked him how tall and he said 6'2". I said that I was 6' and that I thought he was taller. He said I must be wrong about my own height. I measured and I'm 5' 10 3/4". Epic fail. I'm having separation anxiety from my beloved 6'. I wrote it on my new UT driver's license though, so meh.
3)I got a UT driver's license.
4)On the Friday before my birthday me and a bunch of friends went to Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam at IC. The dubbing was horrible and the subtitles were way off basically the whole time, but the movie was epic. Aishwarya of course was breathtakingly beautiful and Ajay was adorable. Salman, whom I strongly dislike all the time, was dislikable. It was a FANTASTIC movie.
5) It rained/snowed/slushed yesterday for about 6 hours straight. All our parking lots, drives, and sidewalks were covered in miserable puddles. I have no Wellies, which I've wanted for forever and must get for the Holidays, but my roommate let me borrow her snowshoes for the walk to church.
6) I got officially accepted to the London Theatre Study Abroad for this Spring!! Huzz-ah! I need to start making a a list of things to do.
7) I don't want to go back home after London so I think I will go back to Provo and sew a new show for the Young Ambassadors. I don't think I'll need to be in school so I can just pay cheap housing and work all day.
8) I want to go to BU real bad. Whether or not I decide to apply right out of my undergrad I want to go out to Boston once I'm done. Janet has connections that could get me hook ups for jobs.
9) I've never been so excited to go home and sleep in my life. I'm so tired of waking up between 5.30 and 6.30 everyday. I'm a morning person, but when you oversleep until 6.30 you know something's wrong.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on London!! That's great news...take me with you!

Marisa said...

Umm...I don't think I ever told you Happy Birthday! (sorry) Congrats on London! I promise not to call you before 6:30 over break :-).

Ashley said...

Why did you get a Utah license?

Shelby said...

mine expired when I turned 21 and I didn't want to risk driving w/o one until I got home. it's a nice souvenir.