Thursday, December 17, 2009

I watched The Hudsucker Proxy last night w/ my friend John. Everyone in the costume shop was raving about it, it was ok. I think I was a little too tired to fully appreciate it, but it was clever and had good costuming. Jennifer Jason Lee as the reporter was the most annoying thing this side of a red headed stepchild, although she had beautiful red hair. Mostly I hated her accent which was more circa 1943, not 1958.

I'm done w/ my finals. I'll keep working the rest of the week, and I'll work on getting my show ready to go into the shop almost as soon as I get back.

I checked out Swades and Kal Ho Naa Ho to watch before I leave for Christmas. I can't get enough of those, mostly the first, but I haven't seen the latter in a long time it seems like, probably 4 months.

I updated fashionephemera w/ my more costumey projects, so check it out if you want.

2 comments:

AMODINI said...

Read your previous posts, and realised you'd had a Birthday ! This is kind of late, but Happy Birthday anyway !

And yes, Swades and "Hum dil de chuke sanam" - both such gorgeous movies !

dolce vita said...

PLEASE PLEASE update moreeeeee! I love reading your blogg!