Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A really quick catch up.

Ok, here you go. A very hasty catch-up of Fall semester so far.










I moved into my new Wyview apartment and got cozy.













Then the homies (Nadin not pictured) showed up.













I made some bread. It was delicious.


















Cole came for General Conference. That made me VERY happy. We got into the Conference Center for 3 sessions (well, he got in for four, counting priesthood).




















I helped the Doctor Who Club make our TARDIS and I walked w/ them in the Homecoming Parade.













Owen turned one and we had yummy cupcakes at Ashley's.












Cole's brother got married in Manti at the end of October. He came out and took me to the reception in Cortez, CO. I got to meet his family, it was GREAT!


















We went to Mesa Verde.












Cole looked very handsome at the reception.













I was a rag-doll for Halloween. Genevieve was the second amendment. The Homies went to Sweeney Todd in Concert at the Castle in Provo. It rained almost the entire second act, but was totally worth it!













Genevieve and I finally made it to the Temple. Even though it's the last homegame and that's where you'd think everyone would be, doesn't mean that a ward w/ 50 youth doesn't have a Temple trip. We went to the Creamery after and got some guacamole bacon burgers like old times.













The kids came over last Sunday













Some variation of Leap Frog













Emily's jacket is on upside-down. The hood is at the bottom.













And finally a picture of Nadin



So yeah, that's been my semester so far. Insert long hours at work, lots of homework and conducting in Sacrament Meeting everyotherweek and you have my life.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I love your background! And getting caught up on the last couple of months of school...cause I wasn't here for it or anything. But, ya. Yay blogs!

Marisa said...

It's about time. I figure I better send you and invite to my blog. Look for it in your yahoo account.

CCVDG said...

Oh to be younger and at BYU again. You are cool! If I had been a bit younger we definitely would have been tight. But, then again, we are tight aren't we? Keep up the fun and hard work.